Business Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)
Our client is currently seeking a Connection Manager who has a solid background managing stakeholders and achieving business outcomes and have the ability to manage your workload under pressure.
Purpose of Role:
This role will involve majority Operational Management, portfolio planning, reporting and management and stakeholder management.
- As a Connections Manager, you will have 5+ years' professional experience in operations, with a background in telecommunications
- Skills in management reporting
- Skills in Maximo and Service Portal
- Skills in managing and resolving escalations regarding the portfolio
- Ability to articulate and track key metrics for portfolio such as RFT
- Contributing to incremental improvements in the team's ways of working
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly