Business Change Manager
- Part time Contract position
- Reputable organisation
- Change Management
About the Company
Our client is looking to offer a 3-month contract opportunity working 2- 3 days per week for an experienced Business Change Manager to plan, develop and execute a change and transition management plan within their finance business environment.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Change Manager with a demonstrable track record of organisational change and transformation management within a large organisation.
- Plan, develop and execute an organisation wide change plan
- Performing requirements analysis and running stakeholder meetings
- Assess change impact and analyse business readiness.
- Ensure users impacted by change are monitored and measures to reduce impact to their work are assessed
- Facilitate change related training and workshops
- Develop user procedure manuals
- Develop knowledge of the finance business environment.
- Reporting on regular progress updates to senior leadership
Skills & experience
- Strong experience in change management
- Strong business acumen
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Susan Kovacevic - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 212024)