About the role
This position sits outside the delivery partner structure to ensure independence, impartiality and avoidance of conflicts of interest. The Business Architect Lead reports to the Director Business Process Integration and provides leadership and direction regarding the systems architecture between the ERP Program and its technology suppliers.
Under the direction of the Director Design, lead the development of Business and Technology Architecture artefacts for the Program
- Develop and manage an overarching ERP Reference Architecture to capture and manage solution scope as the Program progresses
- Manage the requirements mapping to architecture and traceability through delivered and planned architecture views and models
- Provide input and guidance on defining Work Packages including the scope of future projects
- Supporting System Integrators with solution design and development activities
- Ensure alignment and approval of delivered artefacts via the relevant Architecture Governance Process
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 209213.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.