About the role
This specialist contractor role will be required to undertake a holistic, multidimensional business views of the capabilities, end‐to‐end value delivery, information, and organisational structure of the Secure Sharing platform. This project will deliver a secure information sharing platform to support collaboration between government, industry and international partners who are working together to prevent, detect and respond to criminal abuse of the financial system.
The Specialist will be required to work collaboratively as a part of an agile project team, as well as responding to the needs of the ITS Branch, the Fintel Alliance Operations Hub, the International Team and a range of external stakeholders, in particular the Department of Finance, to contribute to delivering a solution that addresses a range of strategic priorities.
- Develop product roadmaps and blueprints and continually monitor them against project deliverables
- Build and document business views and strategies, products, policies, initiatives, and stakeholders
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes, contributing to the development of business knowledge and definition of current and future state process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios, data enhancements and use cases
- Analyse, map risks and propose solutions or alternatives and clearly articulate solutions to resolve complex business issues.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to support project outcomes
- Navigate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with complexity
The Business Architect will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business to deliver business outcomes.
Skills and experience
- The extent of the Supplier's ability to fulfil AUSTRAC's Business Architecture requirements.
- The Supplier's level of experience in developing product roadmaps and blueprints from the analysis of information gathered from multiple stakeholders and the ability to align to the vision and goals of an agile project.
- The Supplier's level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence when working in a team, dealing with challenging situations and working with customers including proactive behaviours and ability to drive the solution.
- The Supplier's level of experience in supporting innovative approaches to business architecture.
- The supplier's ability to influence across all levels of the business to achieve business outcomes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 206498.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.