This role is responsible for providing strategic business direction and delivering quality architecture deliverables for the Program.
The Business Architect will be required to engage with subject matter experts within the Program Team and with partner agencies to analyse, review and assess current capabilities and design future capabilities to support department as the platform and services are progressively developed and transitioned into service.
- Demonstrated background in business architecture roles and/or roles with a good understanding of capability modelling, architecture frameworks, process and governance.
- Ability to project manage and represent complex business architecture work streams and coordinate architecture activities and deliverables.
- Demonstrated drive, a proactive approach and an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-agency, multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204687
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.