Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Architect to work on a key digital product. As the successful candidate, you will be familiar with open architecture development standards and existing agency artefacts used across the APS and their corresponding architecture frameworks.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with 1 x 6-month extension options available and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
Please note the role initially be required to work remotely and in the longer term, onsite.
In this role, you will:
- Apply structured business architecture principles, approaches and methodologies
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps
- Describe and model the primary business functions of various business areas and distinguish between customer-facing, operational and business management functions
- Support the strategic planning and investment process through the development of business cases
- Working closely with domain architects in the development of domain roadmaps.
- Liaise with Commonwealth departments and agencies to ensure there is alignment with Portfolio and whole of government initiatives
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Business Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WoG level)
- Experience running workshops and applying co-design and business design methods
- Experience in delivering and presenting Business Architecture artefacts
- Experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery
- Experience in using business architecture modelling tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 202670
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.