Our Federal Government client is seeking skilled Business Architects for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions and business Applications Program delivery. The business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe).
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with Possible 12 Month Extension, located at our Client's Woden, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 8+ years of IT experience including minimum 5+ years of experience as a Business Architect or equivalent on a large transformation project.
- Extensive experience in business applications delivery across a fast-paced delivery environment.
- Relevant architecture qualifications/certification/accreditations
- Experience using agile, Scrum and SAFe methodologies.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex business information to executive level non-technical management.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #204577
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.