The team you will be apart of will be responsible for delivering the strategic program of work to remediate past issues and deliver on the commitments made in response to the Royal Commission's recommendations.
You will support the project to deliver the required objectives by assisting with any business case, developing solutions to business problems and defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. You will develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure the solutions and requirements will resolve business problems and are accepted by the business owners. You will identify and report any risks and issues and assist with developing the mitigation strategy. You will prepare status reports and other required documentation, as required.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage workload and provide constant assessment of progress
- Act as delegate for Remediation Manager as appropriate / required. Role model to other Remediation and Business Analysts within the team
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Issue investigation and validation (low to highest complexity), as directed by the Remediation Manager
- Manage scrum teams and/or facilitating stakeholder workshops, as required
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimise and enhance solutions
- Identify and resolve issues and engage with business and technical stakeholders as required
- Assist the team in identifying and managing risks and issues
- Identify and define problem statements and appropriate solutions to meet business needs/value
- Five or more years' experience in a business analysis role in various multiple large projects, programs and portfolios, including track record of supporting delivery for complex programs
- Demonstrable experience in the typical responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst such as leading a team of analysts and other SMEs and stakeholders to deliver successful project / assignment outcomes, mandatory
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197361