Long term contract
Sydney Olympic Park
About the role
There are multiple projects within the ICT Program, in need of contingent resources to ensure successful delivery. We work as a team and the candidate could be engaged to work on a variety of projects.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in variety of projects and to ensure their successful delivery.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Min 5 years Business Analyst experience dealing with concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of business system design and development
- Demonstrated ability to identify key relationships between business systems
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain end user and semi technical documentation
- Working understanding of data structures and data relationships between systems
- Demonstrated understanding of available technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for system users
- Excellent written communications skills
- Preparation of detailed business requirements, user stories, technical briefs and tender documents for procurement
- Previous SAP and Logistics experience is highly desirable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 191320.