Long Term Contract
About the role
My client is working on multiple projects within the ICT Program & in need of contingent resources to ensure successful delivery. They work as a team and the successful candidates could be engaged to work on a variety of projects.
- Min 5 years Business Analyst experience dealing with concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key relationships between business systems
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain end user and semi technical documentation
- Working understanding of data structures and data relationships between systems
- Proven experience as a Test analyst/Lead
- Works closely with the Project Manager to understand business requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of available technologies for systems / applications development and data integration
- Ability to build positive working relationships from executive staff through to vendors
- Excellent written communications skills for the preparation of detailed business requirements, user stories, technical briefs and tender documents for procurement
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Public sector experience (especially in Emergency Services and/or Defence) preferred.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 186952.