Our client is an exciting and innovative organisation based in the education sector. They are south of the river.
They are seeking a motivated individual to work with the business, focussing on managing and coordinating key projects from project scoping through to delivery. To be successful in this role you must be a "people person" able to engage multiple stakeholders across different business streams. You will be able to understand business needs and effectively communicate these to the relevant parties. This role requires skills in both business analysis and project management, so you must be able to demonstrate that you have delivered effective outcomes in a similar role previously.
You will have:
- Strong technical background (infrastructure and service delivery).
- Great organisational skills with proven experience managing a variety of projects
- Proven experience in business analysis,
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills including stakeholder engagement
To be successful you will need demonstratable experience managing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
If you have the above skills please send your WORD CV 'via 'apply'
For further information please contact Gayle on 94231400 quoting reference 185374