Digital Business Analyst - Web/Agile
This leading Australian business has been in operation for over 15 years, and has won awards across the sector for it's innovation and customer service. As mainly an online business, their web and eCommerce products are at the core of what they do and are integral to the business and it's success and, by extension, so is this role.
As the Business Analyst you will act as a pivotal link between the business units and IT, ensuring that business requirements are understood, documented and correctly articulated in order to plan and build the relevant solution. For this particular role, you will be working on critical website BAU and Projects, to ensure this business continues to provide the best service.
- Organising and facilitating workshops with key business stakeholders to determine the business requirements
- Translating the business requirements into detailed functional requirements for each system impacted
- Help prioritisation and planning with the Business
- Follow up with the developers and unblocking road blocks arising along the way
- Seek Business Sign off
- Plan Test & Deployments
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Assisting with testing tasks
- Acting as a conduit between business and technical teams
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3-5yrs Business analysis experience in a web focused environment.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies and tools (such as JIRA/Confluence)
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the SDLC - especially delivering Web based projects
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and be able to use the Browser's Developer tools.
- Confident in dealing with executives, technical teams and vendors
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 184116.
Please click the apply button.