Our client is an established start-up whose solution has the ability to organise the worlds fund portfolios, and is already being used by leading global brokers. The solution automates the analysis, compliance reporting, administration and production of investments advice statements, and can complete this process in real time for millions of funds.
This solution has been ahead of its time, but with 'robo advice' now becoming mainstream and a point of competitive advantage, their business has started to grow significantly and has the potential to grow exponentially in the short term.
Based on this growth, their CEO is looking to hire a Business Analyst who will be the application SME in working with management, customers and development teams. In this multifaceted role you will:
- You will play the role of business analyst, working directly with the CEO on specifications for product enhancements and new product development
- Provide product expertise, explaining and mapping application functions during presales, providing implementation support and providing ongoing applications support to customers.
- Analyse highly complex systems and data to provide meaningful insights both internally and to customers
- As business analyst, accurately translate product ideas into clear functional specs for software developers
- Lead product support for users
- Lead solution customisations and implementations for new clients
- Assist with product testing
- Assist with presales as the product SME
This is an outstanding opportunity for a BA or analyst who is expert in broking, trading or investment systems and is looking for a career move which will offer broader scope to work across an organisation and make an impact, whist fully utilising your analytical, consulting, product and consulting aptitudes.
Core skills required for this role:
- A high IQ and extremely strong math and data skills (Excel and SQL) as you will be working in a highly complex investments area. You will be asked to translate meaning and identify solutions and opportunities through analysing data from the macro to the micro and vice versa
- Ideally you will have expertise in complex investment or broking systems
- You will have excellent BA skills and a high aptitude for complex problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with technical, product, senior management and customer stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness