One of our clients is looking for a Business Analyst - Testing and Technical Writing for an initial 6-month contract based in Tuggerah with occasional travel to Port Macquarie.
As an experienced BA, you will have high-level technical writing and testing skills. The role will be responsible for testing, describing and documenting changes required in migrating existing applications to a new platform.
- Define and document change requirements necessary to successfully implement planned platform migration
- Support the continuous implementation of high-quality and purpose-based solutions
- Participate in the testing and documentation of long-term solutions
- Utilise business analysis practices and skills to document proposed and identified changes to end user and application support required
- High-level proficiency in technical writing, including describing and documenting changes
- High-level experience in documenting and defining changes to be implemented an end-user and application support team level
- Experience in testing applications as part of documentation process
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.