Our client is a global professional services company seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Tester to join an existing project team delivering projects for a large federal government department.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to produce project artefacts including Business Case, Business Requirements, Test Plans, Support Documents and Decision Papers etc.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing processes and preparing high quality written reports and presentations that clearly articulate the issues and proposed solutions, in a dynamic / changing environment.
- Experienced in creating test plans, test case designed and defect management.
- Experience working with automation tools (preferably with C# experience).
- Extensive experience in SDLC and Agile testing processes.
To support security clearance requirements, applicants for this role must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents with minimum 4 year residancy
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516 quoting reference number 192472