Working closely with business and IT stakeholders, the Technical Business Analyst will lead the review and technical analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs.
The technical BAs will articulate and translate the business needs into technical requirements using best practice tools and techniques, and work with technical specialists (and vendors) to ensure the requirements are implemented as specified, and function as intended.
Experience & Abilities
- Extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst working on multiple initiatives simultaneously, including the use of Business Analysis techniques such as Use Cases, Scenarios, Prototyping, Business rules analysis, Non-Functional Requirements analysis, Problem tracking Workshops and others.
- Experience developing tools, templates that drive BA good practice.
- Strong track record writing unambiguous, verified requirements to a testable level (Functional and Non-functional).
- Good understanding of application platforms across one or more relevant domains such as student management systems (TechnologyOne), curriculum management systems, learning management systems, CRM (Salesforce), web, marketing, and/or ecommerce platforms.
- Experience in the development of test strategies, test plans and test cases highly regarded.
- Knowledge of one or more of Technology One, Moodle, and/or Courseloop
- Experience working with structured project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK.
Skills and Qualifications
- CBAP, PMI-PBA, BCS Business Analysis Practitioner or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile Extension to the BABOK highly regarded.
- PRINCE2 certifications highly regarded.
- ITILv3 certifications highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with a June start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference #213246