Our client is seeking an experienced reporting and governance professional to join their IP Delivery / Operational performance team. The team is responsible for building a dashboard that can report on various areas of the business with the goal of providing insights and improvement recommendations.
- Assist with building a set of dashboards and reports across the organisation providing datasets
- Provide Reporting, Analytics & Insights to drive action plans
- Strategic KPI Planning & Unit Cost Analysis
- Business Reference data
- Performance reporting team, support and development for stakeholders, raising an order, meeting up with customers, and supporting the project delivery team
- Could be a Business Analyst, Commercial Analysts, Finance Analyst, Data Analyst or Performance Reporting Analyst
- Has a reporting and governance background / Reporting & Development skills
- Understands route cause analysis and insights
- SQL skills with ability to build data sources / Thoroughly understand the business
- Experience working with various operations areas of a business and can gather business requirements
- Tableau reporting development, Power BI or lean six sigma - Preferred only
- Excellent stakeholder management skills working with executive audience
- Preferrably worked for a large organisation
Please submit your resume in 'WORD' format only.