Business Analyst is required to undertake business analyst and change management activities for AUSTRAC's Secure Information Sharing Project. This project will deliver a secure information sharing platform to support collaboration between government, industry and international partners who are working together to prevent, detect and respond to criminal abuse of the financial system. The Specialist is to work collaboratively within an agile delivery team and will:
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders, with possibly conflicting views and priorities. Helping business stakeholders envision the future and assess change support required to transition end-users to the desired state.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders, with experience in mapping customer journeys and working within agile delivery framework.
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes to contribute to the development of business knowledge and the definition of current and future state process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios, data enhancements and use cases.
- Have experience in change management, supporting project initiatives in implementing and embedding technology change into the business.
- Understand and apply change management frameworks effectively within the context of agile delivery methodology to enable successful systems adoption.
- Have the ability to develop change management strategies/plans including assessing business impacts, communications/awareness, coaching and training plans.
- Support documentation of the operational state of solutions delivery.
- Analyse, map risks and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define data enhancements.
- Support manual quality assurance outcomes as required.
Skills and experience:
- The extent of the Supplier's ability to fulfil AUSTRAC's Business Analyst and Change Management requirements.
- The candidate's level of experience in resolving problems by exercising critical thinking and analysis of information gathered from multiple stakeholders and alignment to the vision and goals of the agile project.
- The candidate's level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence when working in a team, dealing with challenging situations and working with customers including proactive behaviours and ability to drive the solution.
- The candidate's level of experience in managing organisational change through their ability to influence across all levels of the business to achieve business outcomes.
- Whole of life costs incurred by AUSTRAC. Considerations will include both the quoted price and any costs AUSTRAC will incur as a result of accepting the Supplier's response.
Due to the security clearance required for the role the applicants must be Australian Citizen to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 212926.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.