The key goal of this role is to provide business analysis expertise to assist in the implementation of a Security and Vulnerability management automation.
Day to day, you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the project scope subject matter and business groups involved in current and to be processes.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Elicit pertinent technical, inventory and process related information from key stakeholders.
- Interview stakeholders, facilitate workshops, complete document analysis and other requirements elicitation activities.
- Analyse and document business, stakeholder, functional and non-functional requirements to be used as an input to solution development.
- Explore, understand and be able to clearly articulate current and 'to be' business and system processes.
To be successful, you must be excellent at Business Analysis, Stakeholder Management and Influencing, Team Work and Collaboration
You will be top of the list you have an: Understanding about Network Security & Vulnerability Management
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive, a fast learner, a strong listener, and will be able to work autonomously with strong decision making skills.
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders to deliver desired results.
- IIBA (BABOK) certification will be an added advantage.
- Past experience working on Network Engineering projects would be highly regarded, as would experience with BMC's Bladelogic Network Automation tool.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects would be advantageous.
Apply now with your CV in word format
Must be a AU Citizen or PR