Business Analyst - SAP S4 HANA
- 6 months rolling contract
- Fantastic Sydney CBD offices
- SAP FICO - Functional Consultants
One of our client's leaders in their own industry is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in S4 HANA projects to join their team.
This role to support the project managers for projects related to transformation and S4 HANA Stabilisation in the area of Finance, Human Capital Management, and other corporate services.
About the role
- Develop positive relationships with business stakeholders and understand the business processes in use.
- Utilise your previous experience to contribute ideas and advice for application solutions.
- Understand key pain points and constraints within Enterprise Application projects
- Assist with the creation of business cases to secure development funding.
- Oversee and approve testing, support audit and governance activities
- Recent, demonstrated experience working as a Business analyst supporting SAP HANA project.
- In-depth configuration experience of FI and CO modules
- Demonstrated experience in full life cycle implementations from scoping to Go-Live Support
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of FICO SAP modules
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to analyse business processes, understand desired outcomes and translate these into a concise and accurate set of requirements a
- The ability to communicate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details. Job id #199635.