Looking for a Business Analyst (SAP PPM, PS and PM) to be a part of a nationally renowned and large operator of an electrical distribution network in Western Sydney.
- 12-Month Contract Opportunity
- Hybrid Work Flexibility based in Western Sydney
- Be a part of an established organization and work on exciting project
- An experienced Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying and clearly articulating, in conjunction with business stakeholders, specific business needs and the agreed context within which Technology will be delivered; to translate business requirements into functional solution design specifications consistent with project scope and objectives enabling efficient and effective solutions to be implemented.
- The Business Analyst will also be responsible for end-to-end business process design and optimisation to meet business requirements.
- Additionally, the Business Analyst will design, coordinate and perform all levels of solution testing for projects.
- The role will require working in a team environment with one or more vendors.
- Stakeholder Engagement- liaise with a range of business stakeholders to facilitate and identify information requirements across various parts of the organisation and support aspects of the project life cycle, including change management with business stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of Technology projects.
- Business Requirements Definition- analyse needs then clearly define and document business requirements to ensure a clear and common understanding of the basis upon which the scope of potential projects will be based.
- Scope and Objectives- under general direction, and using information technology and industry knowledge, formulate and define systems scope and objectives to provide a foundation upon which project activity can be undertaken and reviewed.
- Business Benefit- defining and implementing plans to realise business benefits as well as tracking and reporting of business benefits.
- Project Initialisation- support aspects of the systems life cycle including preparation of business proposals and feasibility studies to provide appropriate rigor to project proposals.
- Process analysis- Analysis and design of as is and to be business processes to meet new business and technology opportunities and constraints
- Impact Assessment- consider the business implications of the application of technology to current and potential environments to enable effective management of business impacts.
- Project Delivery- validate alternative solutions and technologies that are likely to bring about timely and high-quality systems solutions. Assist in the management of projects to drive improved efficiency and functionality of business processes.
- Implementation - build relationships with users, technical staff and management to facilitate the determination and resolution of issues associated with systems implementation.
- Testing - develop and execute test plans and test cases as well as user training plans to ensure the quality of the solution and its smooth introduction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Project Management or IT
- Specialised Professional with 5-10 years' experience in a similar/professional role within Energy / Electrical, Telecommunications or Utilities sector.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing and gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating.
- Experience in functional traceability to technology and digital solutions such as ERP, CRM and digital portals.
- Experience in Portfolio, Program Management and Project Management methodologies and approaches
- Experience with SAP PPM, PS and PM Modules
- Experience in Microsoft Project Hub
- Experience in Solution Manager
- Ability to relate to co-workers, inspire others to participate, and mitigate conflict with others.
- Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly, avoiding unnecessary jargon and complicated language.
- Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed.
- Understanding the impact of implications of internal decisions and events on other parts of the organisation.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
If interested and you think you're the right person for this opportunity, please select APPLY or contact Gian or Aparna firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com quoting reference number 245779.