Reporting to the Bussiness and Process Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for the assurance and improve process design across the business as a key member of the the Enterprise SAP program that touches all areas of this critical state-wide business.
As the SAP Finance specialist in the Business Analyst area, you will need to have a strong financial background to help interpret and improve processes within the business and program, as well as assist with reporting.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience with BPMN2.0 and the use of BPML
- Extensive SAP experience in the Finance solution in SAP S/4HANA
- CPA or equivalent qualifications would be highly regarded; as would experience in Management Accounting and Treasury
- Working experience in the use of the SAP Solution Manager tools
- Process analysis and design skills (Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking experience etc)
- Track record of successfully engaging with business representatives and efficiently modelling processes using SAP Solution Manager ideally.
- Working knowledge of User Experience concepts and their application, preferably in the S/4Hana product space or other related SAP products
- Working knowledge of OCM concepts, techniques and mechanisms
- Working knowledge of user access security concepts including GRC and segregation of duties and ability to consider and incorporate them into processes
Click 'Apply' to find out more, or be considered for the role.
Job reference: 210845
Recruiter: Nic Gulliver