Business Analyst - SAP S4 HANA
- 6 months rolling contract
- Fantastic Sydney CBD offices
- SAP FICO - Functional Consultants
One of our client's who are leaders in their field is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in implementing and supporting SAP FICO modules
This role will also be involved in supporting the project managers for projects related to transformation and S4 HANA Stabilisation in the area of Finance, Human Capital Management, and other corporate services.
About the role
- Develop positive relationships with business stakeholders and understand the business processes in use.
- Utilise your previous experience to contribute ideas and advice for application solutions.
- Understand key pain points and constraints within Enterprise Application projects
- Assist with the creation of business cases to secure development funding.
- Oversee and approve testing, support audit and governance activities
- Recent, demonstrated experience working as a Business analyst supporting SAP FICO projects.
- experience with implementing and supporting SAP Finance (S/4HANA would be desirable);
- Demonstrated experience in full life cycle implementations from scoping to Go-Live Support
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of FICO SAP modules
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to analyse business processes, understand desired outcomes and translate these into a concise and accurate set of requirements
- The ability to communicate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a confidential and detailed discussion