- Business Analyst with Systems Implementations experience in an Enterprise/Large Environment
- Long-term Project
- Hybrid Office/Home Flexibility
Business Analyst with experience in systems implementation within large Logistics/Transport industries
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for developing an understanding of the business and how it operates, examining existing business processes, identifying gaps in processes and opportunities for improvement and automation, capturing requirements, developing functional and technical requirements and proof of concept solutions, and supporting design, testing, implementation and deployment of new processes, applications, and technologies.
The role of the IT Business Analyst requires the capability to engage with senior IT and Business stakeholders, working within project teams in a hands-on manner, resolving a wide range of project issues and playing a key role in driving project delivery to the Business through all phases of the project lifecycle.
Accountability: Business Analysis
- Elicit requirements using appropriate methodologies including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process mapping/descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed:
-Use Cases, Screen designs
- Develop requirements specifications using templates where available, using natural language
- Collaborate with solution architects, developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision
- Utilise communications and change management approaches to ensure stakeholders are fully informed of and aligned to changes
- Manage stakeholder communications and expectations in accordance with their interests
- Monitor all projects in the pipeline and work with project managers and delivery teams to manage issues and mitigate risks
- Collaborate with the Application and Infrastructure teams to manage stakeholder expectations by ensuring timely review of all project exceptions
- Ensure that all IT project work uses and conforms with the Company's IT Project Management Framework and any supplementary processes
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience with complex IT projects
- Minimum of 2 years' experience preparing detailed business cases
- Experience in the logistics / transport industry
- Experience in planning and development of major change programs
- Exposure to integrated applications in a Logistics / Transport Management environment
- Experience in Vendor evaluation, selection and management
- Experience working within a large organization
- Experience/Knowledge of rostering systems/Saas would be highly regarded
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please contact Gian on email@example.com quoting reference 243227.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.