Our CBD client is currently looking to secure an experience Business Analyst to work in an initial 6-month contract.
- CBD Based location
- 6-month engagement
- Process design and implementation
- Work as part of the project team to complete business analysis, process mapping, data quality checks and validation activities
- Assist Project Manager with facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to determine business requirements, functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Document outcomes using company standards and facilitate requirements approvals with senior stakeholders
- Assist Project Manager and Team with handover to production
- Provide input into change management strategies and material Key outcomes expected of contractor:
- Collect requirements through facilitating workshops with stakeholders
- Document business requirements, functional requirements and non-functional requirements deliverables as assigned
- Support the delivery of the new Application and Infrastructure landscape
- Quality management - working with SMEs and vendors on quality planning, quality assurance and quality control.
- Scope Management - clarifying and updating.
- Integration Management - ensuring dependencies and actions are identified followed up and closed out.
- Experience as a business analyst, mapping business processes
- Understanding of IT Architecture and Service Management processes (applications, application criticality, SLA's, ITIL) and the infrastructure that supports and application (Servers, databases, workstations). Application Life cycle management
- Process mapping, functional process mapping experience
- Confident to engage executive stakeholders and challenge requirements where appropriate
- Can work across different time zones
- Previous mining experience
If you have the required skills above please send an application for review