The ACT Government is undertaking a whole of government digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are integrated, customised and personalised for the citizen experience.
Partner with stakeholders across whole of government to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams. Evaluate, analyse, and communicate requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery status reports to all appropriate parties.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with large size and scale change initiatives across people, process, and technology
- Ability to develop relationships with partners for optimized solutions
- 5+ years of proven experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- High proficiency with Salesforce or similar products
- Proven analytical abilities and experience developing Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications and Non-Functional Specifications
- Practical experience analysing and modelling (e.g. BPMN 2.0) business processes, developing user pathways and information flows
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable requirements
- Advanced written and spoken capabilities
- Strong team working abilities
- Knowledge of waterfall / agile delivery methodologies
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 243068.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.