Business Analyst - RegTech industry engagement
- 12 months contract with possibilities of extension
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance required
- Experience in working with a policy team supporting regulatory technology
Our federal client is seeking an experienced Business who will work with a policy team supporting regulatory technology.
About the role:
- Independently lead and facilitate discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding and definition of requirements
- Effectively communicate, define and demonstrate concepts for both technical and non-technical audiences through diagrams, user stories or other design artefacts
- Experience in government policy settings, relevant knowledge of IR or business software will be highly regarded
- Experience as a business analyst working with policy teams within government.
- Experience planning and facilitating discussions and workshops with a wide variety of business stakeholders
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to provide appropriate advice.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 02 62689720 quoting reference 237623.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.