The ideal candidate/s require experience in business process mapping (following the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard), analytical skills and have attention to detail to ensure high quality business process maps are documented as part of the project.
In addition, the candidate/s must have the ability to analyse complex design concepts across a number of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and business landscapes to ensure documented business process maps are aligned to the requirements, solution design and has followed the endorsed guidelines.
Candidates should be able to assist with the preparation of business process maps documentation, including but not limited to:
- Documenting and performing quality assurance reviews of process maps.
- Updating relevant guideline documentation and user guides.
- Administering BPMN tool(s) (e.g. Signavio).
The BA focus will be:
- Working with Business analysts and other members of the multi-disciplinary teams to document and perform quality assurance reviews of process maps.
- Providing feedback on process maps and/or updating process maps to ensure all process maps are documented accurately and consistently.
- Updating relevant guideline documentation and user guides. and
- Administering BPMN Tool(s) to ensure that relevant resources have access to the system and content such as common process roles and attributes in the tool is maintained accurately.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210653
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.