Title: Business Analyst/Project Manager
Contract: 6 Months with 6+6 months possible extension
The role is to significant Digital Modernisation Program across all business areas. In this role, you will apply your extensive experience in business transformation, software implementation and stakeholder engagement to deliver these initiatives including EDRMS, Collection Management System and processes. You will also work collaboratively with other Project Managers and software development team and vendors to help build an integrated, corporate-wide solutions.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will take a leading role in managing issues and providing strategic advice relating specifically to key projects, enabling technical capabilities to be leveraged and scaled as the business evolves. You will communicate effectively and negotiate with stakeholders to agree on scope boundaries, schedules, quality and budgets.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in business analysis (2 years or more).
- Significant experience and understanding of business process modelling and mapping.
- Strong experience engaging stakeholders and eliciting key information.
- Support Digital Strategy, Business and Enterprise Architecture
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress.
- Develop business process models and identify opportunities for process and system improvements and Identify issues, risks and benefits.
- Experience performing requirements analysis to extract, validate and document business requirements.
- Identify gaps in business processes and systems to prepare possible future state and roadmap
- Worked in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver multiple analytical products that meet business needs and objective. Building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops and delivering presentations to business
For more information or to apply, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 243918