Our client works within the financial services, investments and superannuation. Undertaking a strategic initiative to enhance data management capabilities, they require a Business Analyst/Project Manager to provide support on a larger piece of the project. The role will assist a Senior Project Manager in providing day to day management of scope, quality, vendors, time, requirements, process work, risks, and issues across a stream of work. - Really operate as all-round project resource floating between BA and PM.
- Assist Project Manager with stakeholder management to ensure stakeholder engagement and manage expectations
- Requirements gathering and process work.
- Managing Vendors and working with technical stakeholders
- Assist in resource planning and management
- Project reporting and status updates to a range of stakeholders
- Risk and issue management
- Project control, track and report the relevant aspects of project's performance against success factors
The successful candidate will have experience with system implementation/data migration, vendor management and large programs of work within the financial services sector.
This is a 6-month project with a strong view to extend.