Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will establish and govern the decisions and information across the Transformation agenda.
You will be working on a large transformation program dealing with customer remediation programs that may arise from the Royal Commission findings.
- Work with project leads on updating and maintaining list of key decisions
- Provide update, feedback and challenge to the project leads
- Alignment to governance framework and change management process
- Track and manage decisions and outcomes to make sure the project is moving at pace
- Stakeholder management
Skills and experience:
- Strong reporting experience
- Ability to deal with senior management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products - Microsoft Outlook is essential
- Experience working in a high-pressure coordination role
- Experience in using Project Management methodology is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 195974