Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their professional services team. The team is responsible for working with and supporting the company's tier 1 enterprise clients, mainly in the banking and finance arena.
- Create and write user stories and translate to the business
- Develop use cases and/or oversee this when leading other business analysts.
- Write and maintain the functional and non-functional requirements and/or Agile user stories, and/or oversee this when leading other business analysts.
- With a clear view of the business needs and technical options, lead the project's discovery phase. Ensure that the proposed solution is achievable and meets business and strategic goals.
- Ensure that all impacted stakeholders have been identified and that they have a clear understanding of the requirements. Critically review stakeholder assessments.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst - IT / Technical
- Telecommunications or banking and finance background
- Track record in delivering and developing requirements
- The ability to deliver and translate technical requirements into IT deliverables
- Agile/ Jira experience
- Professional services - desirable only
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.