About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Business Analyst you will be working on a Regulatory Program where you will be involved in change analysis, business process elicitation and documentation to inform a multiple year business transformation program
- Assist in meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information, analyse and document regulatory processes.
- Documentation of change management plans, including communications plans, through a structured change management implementation strategy.
- Facilitate business process redesign, impact assessments and stakeholder engagement
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Perform Function Point Analysis on documented processes for business case input.
- Analyse workflow to create process and information models
- Identify areas of potential improvement.
- Support the IT analysis of system functionality
- Develop appropriate use cases to assist early assessment of platform option suitability
- Maintain accountability for quality analysis and documentation
- Contributing to business case development that will describe technology change initiatives
- Review functional specifications and solution concepts
- Experienced as a Business Analyst in business transformation programs
- Operational change management experience and enterprise large-scale change programs across people, processes, systems and technology.
- Experienced in Business Process Definition, Functional Analysis and Optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to analyse workflow to create process and information models
- Experienced in developing business cases
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Evidence based experience handling multiple, concurrent projects and deliverables
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working across multiple business and IT teams, and senior business stakeholder management
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes January 2019
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 190617
Please click the apply button.