About the Company
This iconic Australian organisation is a leader in their field. They are constantly looking for new ways to bring about improvements and efficiencies across their enterprise and particularly within their cyber security function
You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders in our business and will be tasked with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Work with various stakeholder teams to identify current processes and policies supporting the Cyber Security controls and use your analytical skills to measure and document improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with the business to identify and analyse core Cyber Security processes and workflows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps
- Define gap between "as is" and "to be"
- Conduct analysis applying relevant process methodologies (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma) and report issues or risks
- Increase awareness of process methodologies and practices
- Produce high and low level business specifications that document business processes which model and specify the problem and solution design
- Develop communication plans
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience and understanding of Cyber Security technologies, including Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident and Event Management, Security Operations Centre, security standards and processes.
- Experience and understanding of process improvement and change management frameworks
- Proven ability to produce, consult and follow through on components of implementation plans
- Expert communicator you're able to decipher messages and target stakeholder groups
- Ideally a background in Operational Technology or experience within Cyber Security domain
- Competent influencing and negotiating skills, coupled with strong self-motivation, drive and initiative
- Solid experience as a business process specialist on large and complex projects
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, communication and listening skills
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence in using process documentation tools
This is an opportunity to work with high calibre individuals and outstanding leadership. To indicate your interest please click the 'Apply Now' button or call Eugene on 02 82672467 for a detailed and confidential discussion.