Senior Business Analyst
This NSW government client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to assist them in laying out the policies for implementation of Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology.
- conduct workshops and gather password and secrets information from stakeholders.
- work with the managed system owners to understand the current privileged account management in the organisation and recommend improvements where required for effective privileged account management by technology implementation.
- Amend current PAM related user policies and procedures and develop use-case templates to be supported by new technology in line with industry standards and best practices.
- Define new Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) for PAM such as Vault Backup and Break The Glass procedures.
- Ensure that business needs are clearly understood and will be met by the systems under development.
- 5+ years' experience in Business Analysis working within large, complex programs.
- Proven experience on Privileged Access Management implementations
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button and quote ref # 213943
Please Note - you will be required to complete a Police criminal check.