This role will set within Retail Banking arm of this Financial Services organisation. It was due to be sold but has subsequently been retained whilst large customer remediation projects are undertaken.
You will be part of a small group of BAs who will located in Sydney but will adopt Agile project management with regular touch points.
- Business Analyst responsibilities - gathering required, conducting workshops, documentation, reporting etc
- Management of priorities
- Effective business documentation and communication
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial/business acumen
- IT and general administration
- Knowledge of Australian Privacy obligations, data classification concepts
- Excellent documentation skills, particularly in redesigning operating Procedures
- Experience engaging, identifying and documenting business processes
- Experience with nuances of data governance
- Retail Banking Industry experience
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below