Role - Business Analyst (Platform Integration)
Contract through till Dec'22 +
possible 12 months extension
About the role
The Business Analyst will work closely with technical and business stakeholders to develop detailed integration specifications requirements for the Integration Platform project. Excellent opportunity to join the project at early stages of its lifecycle.
- Take ownership and lead the business analysis activities
- Develop technical and business procedures / solutions within the ERP domain
- Prepare business analysis work plans for the various components
- Requirement's elicitation and documentation
- Prepare integration specifications for API development
- Working closely with Developers, Architects, Business Users and 3rd party suppliers
- Preparation and facilitation of user acceptance testing
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a business / systems analyst (or equivalent) role
- Strong ERP/SAP HR and Payroll domain background
- Ability to develop business use cases, requirements specifications
- Support functional consultants in documenting system requirements
- Familiarity with project delivery frameworks generally (PRINCE2/PMBOK/agile)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 246731.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.