My client, an iconic Australian company are looking to bring on a number of talented Business Analysts who have experience in payments, to join a 2 year program of work.
The right candidate will possess a sound technical understanding as well as the ability to engage with and manage numerous stakeholders, both internal and external. Experience working as part of a team in a large-scale organization is highly favourable.
- Elicit requirements that capture the business needs
- Manage relationships with vendors and other stakeholders effectively
- Drive satisfaction across project outcomes and customer base
- Effectively prioritize competing demands
- Gain understanding of business and utlise SME's to find new ways to solve problems
- Experience with online payments (particularly Amadeus)
- Experience in an agile environment is essential
- Experience across the full project lifecycle
- Ablility to self-manage and prioritze tasks appropriately
- Understanding of modelling techniques
- Sound knowledge of both IT and business concepts
The right candidate will be a self-starter who is confident in organising ceremonies and running workshops. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4759 quoting reference number 196518.