Have you worked in Financial Services as a Business Analyst? Do you have experience conducting workshops for high level stakeholders and working as the link between business and technology?
This role is based in the Sydney CBD with a leading Financial Services organsiation and is working in the payment security area. It is a complex environment involving many divisions of the business.
You will be:
- Supporting Senior BAs with engagement of Senior Business stakeholders, SME's and technical staff
- Assisting to identify and engage with key stakeholders across the whole business
- Mapping cardholder data within the bank from internal and external Credit Cards
- Collect and document requirements and data flows of Credit Card holders
You need to have
- Financial services experience as a Business Analyst
- A good blend of soft skills and technical understanding
- Previous experience at dealing with Senior Stakeholders
- Previous experience supporting large-scale complex projects
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS and security is preferred
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson