Our client, a large blue chip company is currently searching for Payments Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
As a Business Analyst within a Payment Services team, focused on Core products (transaction acquiring, clearing, settlement and reconciliation) you will be responsible for:
- gathering and documenting business requirements and business processes changes;
- supporting the project team in the successful delivery of projects in the instore payments space to ensure the deliverables meet the defined requirements;
- working closely and effectively with stakeholders - internal and external including supporting BAU operating rhythms; supporting the product roadmap delivery.
- Detailed understanding of Merchant Acquiring ecosystem - well versed with Transaction Acceptance, Switching and Routing.
- Experience in dealing with local PINPad providers to deliver integrated payment experience.
- Experience as a business analyst with a high degree of expertise in analysing complex problems.
- A functional knowledge of the Payments industry and experience in Scheme Compliances and fee updates desirable.
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- The ability to map processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent facilitation and stakeholder management skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mark McPhee on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #237191.