This global financial institution is the envy of its rivals with an impeccable brand and culture to match.
The business is currently embarking on a major Pega implementation and require an experience Pega Business Analyst to assist on this project. They are moving into a fully fledged Agile environment and as such experience working with in an agile environment will be highly beneficial.
This role will be essential to help the business continue on it's Pega journey and you will grow with the business and help deliver on change to the organisation. The Pega Business Analyst will primarily be responsible for managing the future direction of the evolvement of the systems, so strong stakeholder management is paramount!
- Understand business needs and requirements
- Eperienced in conducting impact assessment, fit gap analysis, wire frame sessions
- Experienced in developing use case and test case scenario and co-ordinate testing activities.
- Develop business cases, requirements, use cases, test plans, test strategies, test cases, and operational procedures and plans
- Document business processes and workflows
- Identify business and functional requirements and lead the collection, analysis, documentation of those requirements
- Design and execute test cases for application development and implementation projects
- Leverage rapid prototyping approaches to present as-is/to-be processes/workflows and rough designs of the proposed solution
- Actively contribute to project change control process and document and manage issues and actions
- Provide overall support to ensure the successful design, testing, and implementation of applications that support the business unit
- Provide support in developing training materials and conducting training
- Document and manage issues and actions for IT applications and projects
- 5+ years of relevant technical and business work experience
- Extensive experience with PEGA 6.2 and above
- Proficient in PRPC methodology and DCO concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate well with all levels, technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Some of all of the following certs will be highly regarded: Pega certified CSA, CSSA, DCO architect and Scrum Master
This is an urgent requirement so don't hesitate, APPLY NOW or call Anna Galit on 9409 4700.