This role requires the successful candidate to be able to interpret the needs articulated by a diverse set of technical customers and non-technical representatives of the client. The candidate must be able to work with architects, developers and end users to devise solutions that satisfy the customer needs whilst working within the bounds of client's strategic direction. The ideal candidate would have a background in ICT as well as graphic design/arts or similar disciplines.
The role is Canberra based fulltime and on site.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders from the user communities.
- Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
- Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
- Take responsibility for ensuring solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisational strategy.
- Identify and document the impact on business requirements of external influences affecting the Program or Project to guide capability development.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209643
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.