Our client is seeking two Senior Business Analysts to join our team working across a range of aspects including support for, benefits modelling and analysis including new ways of working and support processes, data modelling and data-driven analytics, test-driven development, user story mapping, reporting and dashboards, technical pattern analysis and coordination of our subject matter experts and domain specialists.
Primary Responsibilities of the role include:
- Demonstrated strong practical experience in business analysis and the experience is aligned with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) standard version 3.0 and the AGILE Extension to the BABOK Guide version 2.0.
- Broad experience in large scale digital transformation projects within the Local/State/Federal Government or within a large corporate environment.
- Broad experience in working on agile projects using Scaled Agile Framework and developing agile artifacts.
- Experience in story mapping and value stream mapping.
- Experience in business process modelling and use of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard version 2.0 using MS Visio and other tools.
- Proven ability to deliver quality outputs and outcomes for the project.
- Strong time management and work prioritisation skills.
- Strong written, verbal and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and to work with other project staff in a collaborative and respectful manner.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.