Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to research and consult on operational requirements for mobile technology and report the findings.
A framework to guide the replacement of devices is required to ensure suitable devices are procured, based on an agreed prioritisation, and the functional requirements of each team. Research and consultation is required to inform the most appropriate tools of trade options for the different areas of operations as successful adoption of new devices may be dependent on a 'fit for purpose' solution, not a blanket option.
Consultation with operational staff will be required to gain a better understanding of how they use the mobile technology they currently have (e.g. Surface 3 tablets, Samsung phones), and to determine the benefits and draw backs of the devices.
- Work together with regulatory staff to understand the experience with and day-to-day requirements of using mobile technology.
- Investigation of ICT tools of trade/mobile devices requirements in current and for future state.
- Recommendation for suite of software and hardware to meet operational delivery requirements.
- Strategy for deployment of tools of trade/mobile devices. Scope may include (but is not limited to):
- Mobile devices (tablets, phones, smart devices)
- Connectivity (wireless connection in vehicles)
- Networking (data entry forms as opposed to direct access to software)
- Environmental factors (workplace stressors, outdoors and field environments, high temperatures, weight of device, ease of use, and general workplace health and safety factors).
- Experience in successfully and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders and ICT support and operational personnel.
- Broad skill and experience in all aspects of ICT and defining business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business need and processes and develop ICT strategies that describe sustainable solutions.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes for a confidential discussion on 07 3319 7537