This is a role like no other. Lumachain recently completed one of the largest seed funding rounds in Australian history, led by the CSIRO's venture capital fund Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ).
Lumachain's partners include some of the best tech vendors in the world, backed by Australia's best scientists, and led by a multiple global innovation and leadership award-winning CEO Jamila Gordon.
It's a dream team, with global foundation clients. It's all as good as it gets, fully funded, with the rocket ship taking off now!
We are looking to hire the best-of-the-best to join an elite team. We want people who have the background, experience drive and sheer talent to help create the next global tech 'unicorn' from Sydney and make a real and positive impact on the world while doing so.
What you need to have:
- This role pays a modest salary (for now), but valuable options. You need to be in a position where you can take some financial risk, to join a company who you believe will be successful in changing the world, and be part of that success.
- This is not an easy or 9-5 job! If you want to cruise or be comfortable, this is not for you. This role is for someone who wants to ride the rocket ship and play a key role in building something that helps change the world. They are growing and changing daily (although the strategy is locked, planned and laser-focused), and you will play a significant role in shaping the company. Whilst your working conditions, hours location are totally flexible, this role is demanding and requires serious commitment.
- You need to be amazing, with an elite track record as a business analyst in Agile SaaS product-based environments. You will be at the heart of the business, communicating product requirements from customers and leadership team to an incredibly talented development team, as well as supporting off-shore dev teams.
- Being an incredible BA is the primary requirement for this position.
- Several years in roles involved in manufacturing and supply chain will be important too - as we are a small team the BA must be able to apply previous experience to develop requirements efficiently through their pre-knowledge of the subject matter
- If you have experience in the meat industry or other food processing industries that would be a bonus
- Having the desire and potential to progress to project management, customer implementation and account management in the mid-term will be a plus.
For more information, please 'apply now'. Job #199542