Seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst for a Gov project.
Requirements of Role:
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, and preparing integration contracts.
- In the last 2 years has worked on either of the following type of projects:
o Large scale ERP implementation
o Middleware / Integration technologies and development projects * Strong data migration requirements and mapping documentation experience
- Establish effective relationships to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions
- Great attention to details to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures * High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capability with authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff.
Technology & Digital Services
- Adeptness at quickly learning new software systems.
- Obvious experience working on integration projects in BA capacity. This would include activities like data mapping, event triggers and process mapping.
- Expectation is that the BA shows confidence in talking technically about core integrations concepts like file transfer, programming interfaces, data synchronisation and middleware.
- Evidence of leading the investigation into how to integrate sizeable complex system should come through. This is in opposition to being a member of team where actual contribution to the outcome is unclear.
- Experience with Tririga will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of integration technologies both ESB and iPaaS technologies (Middleware)
- Comfortable with writing SQL queries
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite / Visio
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!