The ideal candidate/s require a sharp business mind and a proven ability to think strategically, provide accurate advice and leverage analytical skills to deliver critical insights and development integrated plans to support the Program.
Advocate on behalf of the Shared Services Programme through developing and fostering collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders when exploring, describing and analysing their context, expectations and issues when progressing initiatives in support of agreed outcomes.
Explain complex design concepts for stakeholders, tailoring communication style and language as necessary to ensure stakeholders understand how the design solution delivers the intended outcomes.
Candidates shall assist with the preparation of Business Analysis documentation, including but not limited to:
- Business Requirements.
- Functional Requirements.
- Needs statements (representing Whole of Australian Government perspective)
- Requirements traceability matrix.
The BA focus will be:
- working with SMEs/technical areas and develop the Value Statements into a detailed set of Requirements. This will also include facilitating and documenting of outcomes from workshop.
- Delivering BA services within a complex multi-disciplinary program environment with a focus on IT Service Management.
- Assisting with gathering and collating requirements to assist with the following
- ITSM helpdesk
- Travel and Expense Management
- Non-Core HR.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Specialist business analysis skills with experience categorising, describing and documenting business requirements and functional requirements.
- Experience categorising, describing and documenting business and functional requirements, and traceability matrix (i.e. demonstrate hierarchy of needs statement through to priority of functional requirements).
- Ability to understand a High Level Design (HLD) and how potential products that support capabilities integrate with core system requirements/capabilities.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210655