- 3-6 Month Contract + extensions
- Experience with health information systems is essential
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst with healthcare experience for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for preparing documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality.
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with writing requirements definition documents and functional design specifications
- Experience with health / clinical information systems
- Experience with conducting current state assessments and developing the future operating model
- Ability to read and write business processes using contemporary process modelling tools
- High level of written communication and documentation skills
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to report on risks and issues that may impact project delivery
- Ability to coordinate work with stakeholders across organisations in a timely manner based on agreed timeframes
- Agile envionment experience
- Experience with Incident Management Systems (IMS)
- Experience working with Vendors
We are in a position where our client is able to make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button