Our client is a well known organisatiion based in Western Sydney.
They are currently looking to improve their Service Management function and are seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for gathering requirements and working with the Project Manager to develop solutions to business process problems.
The responsibilities of the role will include
- Analyze business processes and document functional requirements to increase operational maturity
- Translate and document business needs into actionable requirements
- Develop use cases, process diagrams, and requirements documentation
- Collaborate with business users and the project team to design appropriate process solutions
- Evaluate requirement changes and provide feedback to ensure alignment to original design objectives
- Communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Support end-user training and test script materials creation based on project requirements
- Build positive relationships with business users and the project team by providing excellent service/support and consistent communication as appropriate
- Test against requirements and counsel Test lead on matters related to requirements
- Create Requirements Traceability Matrix and maintain matrix against project risks and changes
- Assist with the scoping, costing, prioritisation and scheduling of the program of works
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a recognised framework such as BABOK or IIBA
- Demonstrated experience working within information technology services in a large, complex organisation providing Business Analyst expertise, complex problem solving, risk identification and mitigation.
- High level interpersonal, communication (oral, written, listening and presentation), teamwork and customer service skills and a demonstrated record of willingness to develop and implement customer-focused solutions. The successful candidate will demonstrate thorough attention to detail, the ability to multitask and effective time management skills. Able to work under broad direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work to firm deadlines and with multiple work activities/streams to achieve a predefined outcome.
- Practical knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks and best practice (ITIL V3 to at least Foundation level preferred)
- Working or advanced knowledge of Service Management Tools (ServiceNow preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of practice change and experience with projects which include a substantial practice/culture change component