About the Company
Our client is a Statutory Authority accountable to the government for the delivery of emergency services through its paid and volunteer workforce.
About the role:
The role of the Business Analyst is to provide our client with expert analytical support and to participate in the acquisition, analysis, design review, configuration, testing and implementation of our client's business and IT solutions.
Our client is committed to ensuring for Victorian communities to be prepared for and safe from fire. This project is based around this vision.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to prepare robust business cases.
- Work with business stakeholders and technology resources to develop and manage scope associated with procurement.
- Work closely with project teams, the Applications Support Team Leader and the IT Operations Team in the on-going enhancement.
- Assisting the Training Manager develop content for applications training and user guides.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business or Information Technology.
- Broad background in IT systems development, implementation and support with minimum 5 years' experience working as a business analyst in complex IT System implementation projects.
- Experience and domain knowledge on human resource information systems, asset management, finance, CRM, CMS, BI tools and Online/Mobile service delivery models
- Experience gained working in Government or Emergency Services is an advantage.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference: Job ID 240209.